Kristi Mansfield and Adam Peaston recently released a new podcast, The Foil. They talk with leaders in the fields of data science, machine learning, artificial intelligence, public policy, and social change about the power of data as a tool to benefit society.
The Foil podcast discusses the data age—what it means for you and what it could mean for us all. We talk with leaders in the fields of data science, machine learning, artificial intelligence, public policy and social change about the power of data as a tool to benefit society. We also discuss the opportunities and risks, and how we can deal with them. Listen now at www.thefoil.ai.
Past guests, themes, and links to recent episodes from The Foil:
- Dr. Ian Oppermann: Data Science for government and society
- Kylea Tink: Independents for democracy and civil society
- Professor Alan Duffy: The Impossible Picture, Dark Matter & Asking the Simple Question
- Natalie Egleton: Changing the authorising environment for local communities and a data-driven destiny
- Dr. Toby Cumming: Cognition, Cold Homes & Data to Transform Health & Housing Policy
- Nick Abrahams: What is Crypto, an NFT and the Metaverse—and what could it all mean?