Perpetual’s IMPACT Philanthropy Application Program (IPAP) distributes around $120 million annually to Not-for-Profits (NFPs), from managed charitable trusts and endowments each year.
Access 8 years of application data via the IPAP Dashboard, available via the Perpetual Data Community on Seer, along with a range of other data assets, tools, and resources. Find out more and register below.
IPAP webinar recording
Not yet part of Perpetual’s Data Community on Seer? Keep scrolling to get started.
Empower your community and improve lives with data-driven decision making. Perpetual Private has partnered with Seer Data & Analytics to bring our not-for-profit clients a leading-edge value add service. The Seer Data & Analytics Platform allows you to search across public and private data, and share insights with your organisation to make better decisions.
Get started below
Here are just some of the ways you might find this data helpful:
- Benchmark against similar organisations to see where IPAP funding is going
- Get an understanding of NFP revenue streams across the sector
- Access the Seer Giving Index to better understand where to focus your efforts
- Access data on the impact of COVID-19 on the social sector
- Build an evidence base for funding or grantseeking
- Create unlimited Insights and reports, share and collaborate on data
Building Social Insight that Matters
Perpetual Private Managing Partner Catriona Fay summarises the partnership with Seer Data & Analytics, and how it can help organisations become more data-driven.
Step 1: Join Perpetual’s Data Community on Seer
Register your organisation as a member of Perpetual’s Data Community on Seer below. Then move to step 2 to book a personalised onboarding session for your team to get started on Seer.