We’re constantly evolving Seer’s suite of data solutions by actively listening to our community of users and meeting their needs. We have developed a new data collection, storage and sharing solution to support communities to track outcomes or to blend with our library of Open Data for organisations needing a shareable evidence base for policy and advocacy, grant submissions and/or to report back to funders.
What’s in our Plus and Self-service data collection option?
- 1 organisation with up to 10 users
- Unlimited partners
- Unlimited insights
- Self-service data collection, storage and sharing functionality
- Drag and drop multi-media storytelling dashboards
- Report generation and export tool
- Public link sharing capabilities
- Branding and theming
- Report templates with localisation tool for your community
- Dedicated Seer advisor with personalised onboarding and quarterly reviews
- Paid monthly or annually